Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Heredity and Variation

What I know about the topic?

        All I know about the topic is that the traits, genes and characteristics were inherited by the offspring from the parent. But when Ma'am Ruby explained us about this topic, I found out that for every trait, there is also a corresponding gene. We all have a unique offspring.

            The concepts or terms that is related to this topic is the genes, gametes and traits. The strategies or steps that I will use to perform this activity is reading all about heredity and variation.
        
            The previous activity that could relate to this is Probability because both of them shows that something may occur.

LAW OF DOMINANCE

       In the Law of Dominance, alleles are the forms of genes. I learned how to determine if it is heterozygous or homozygous by using the Punnett square. The dominant masks the effect of recessive.
I had learned so much about Genetics, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment